Monday, August 18, 2008

#40 Fitness

I have had several fitness tests done in the past and have always been pleased with the results. I eat fairly healthy, and I exercise regularly. My BMI is 19.5, which is in my healthy range of 18.5 to 24.9, but as I said in my last post, I'm blessed with a good metabolism, so that is mostly genetics. I can eat 2,768 calories, which is more than I thought, but that means I can splurge on ice cream more than I do now. :)

I took the questionaire to determine my health age. I was pleasantly surprised that it came out 10 years younger than my actual age. My estimated life span is 98.1 years! Wow!

Now I want to continue with my fitness routine, maybe add another class (time permitting) and I definitely want to improve my eating. I need to add more vegetables. Maybe I can even live to 100!

No comments: