Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 9 #22

We have a very good selection of downloadable books and videos. I have to admit that I hadn't really looked into what we have. The free sites don't have nearly the selection that we have. LibriVox didn't have any of the popular authors that I tried searching, but they do have a good selection of classic literature. Wowio has a nice collection of nonfiction titles, but I didn't see any of the more popular titles.

It's really amazing that one can download videos. Technology is really progressing. That is something I will have to try. I have an ipod that I'm still figuring out how to use. Now that I can download audio books, I want to learn to download them. I found a book, Walking, that I could listen to when walking. Now that would be cool. I think the e-cookbooks could be very useful too, especially now at holiday time.

No comments: