Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Next Generation #26

The music networking sites look like they would be fun for music enthusiasts. I am, personally, not a music fanatic. I listen to music some, but it's not something I'm really into. I assume Mog stands for music blog. It's interesting seeing what songs other people like and their comments. The Phling website has cute graphics. I do like the features of being able to listen to songs before you commit to buying the CD or paying to download the song I listened to some songs on Imeem just to see what the young people are listening to. I have heard of some of the artists, but haven't heard their songs, so this was a good chance to listen to some of their music.

I chose to go to JamStudio to attempt to create a song. I did take piano lessons many years ago, so I know a little about music. It was very easy, though. I played around with the different keys and different drum sounds. Of course, if I was willing to pay for more options, my song would have been really good.

No comments: